Elnathan “Enoch” Abella – is a Filipino Tennis player, Former varsity and team captain of Lawn Tennis sports from “Colegio De San Juan De Letran” reign 3 peat champion of the most prestigious Philippines “National College Athletics Association” (NCAA). Work as a professional tennis coach in Hong Kong & Singapore.
- Name: Elnathan ” Enoch” Cenra Abella
- Age: 26
- Height: 163(cm)
- Weight: 72Kgs
- Local Career: 3 Peat Champions Letran College
- Country Residence: Philippines
- Plays: Right Handed/ One Handed Backhand
- Current Position: Local Coaching & International Coaching, have been coaching in Hong Kong, Singapore, after he graduated as varsity in College De San Juan De Letran”.
- Email: email@example.com
Elnathan before he started learning in tennis, he was a ball boy first in local club at his province in “Lanao Del Norte” Mindanao Philippines. He borrowed tennis racket to his fellow tennis player to join in a summer clinic for free lesson, Then he worked hard to develop his skills in tennis self training.
Elnathan “Enoch” Abella – Started focussing in his tennis career at age of 13, he was 3rd year high school when he participated in provincial meet, regional meet (NMRAA) and then he won his first singles title “16 Under Age Group Champion” and 1ST Runner Up in “18 Under Age Group Champion” held at Bukidnon – Northern Mindanao Philippines.
He used to play with betting games in tennis. Every time he won, he save money or write a solicitation letter to ask any assistance that could provide his journey in every local tournament he competed.
Along his journey, we, Philtennis interviewed him about his strengths and secrets of how he made it there. These were his answers;
- “To become a successful in tennis career, first you have to believe in yourself, accept losing in every game and take courage to play.. to be better next time”.
- “To Become good, of course you have to train your self, give time for an extra training and work it hard to develop your weakness into strength”.
- “Playing honestly to yourself and to your opponent every time your in court or off court”.
- “Praying and ask God for wisdom, good health, and be thankful for everything that happen to you. Remember everything has a purpose losing is part of your training, you won’t work hard if you won’t lose”.
Singles Career Record:
- CHAMPION: Gov. Pax Mangudadatu Men’s Open Singles – 25-27/06/2016
- Semi Finalist “Pugeot Cagayan League”
- 16 Under Champion Mayors Cup Bukidnon
- 1ST Liwanag Cup Singles Open Finalist
Doubles Career Record:
- Runner up: Gov. Pax Mangudadatu Men’s Open Doubles – 25-27/06/2016
- 3 Peat NCAA Champion
- Singapore Men’s Doubles Open Champion
- Cotabato City Men’s Doubles Champion
- Camiguin Gov. Cup Doubles Open Champion
- Kidapawan Gov. Cup Doubles Open Champion
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After his graduation at the “Colegeo De San Juan De Letran”, finishing a degree of Bachelor Science Major in Business Management. He started looking for a part time coach in “Hong Kong”. After a few months he flew to Singapore for a full time coach in 2 Years. He won doubles open in Singapore while working under Tennis Allegiance Group Company”.
Since he went back home to Philippines, he started teaching tennis (Basic & Advance) lesson in any tennis club like General Santos City(Gensan) and Polomolok.
He did also taught a group lessons, private lessons, and adult in tennis. Such an inspiring story to motivates those young tennisters to pursue their dreams, even if it takes a lot of delays and troubles to make them come true.
He’s more that willing to teach you basic and advanced tennis training.